Support The Academy for Lifelong Learning on Colorado Gives Day!
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 is the day thousands of donors will come together to support Colorado nonprofits like ours. Our goal is to raise $20,000.
Your support helps the Academy to:
· Replace and upgrade classroom A/V equipment
· Maintain low membership and tuition fees
· Program up to six special events each year
· Provide scholarships to those in need
· Grow the Academy reserves for emergencies
Any day is a great day to donate but your Donation Goes Further on Colorado Gives Day, Dec. 6!
Don’t miss this end-of-year donation opportunity.
This 24-hour movement is a chance to increase the value of your donation thanks to the $1 Million Incentive Fund. Created by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, the fund proportionally boosts every dollar donated. For example, if the Academy receives 10 percent of the total donations made on Colorado Gives Day, it will receive 10 percent of the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
To donate to us on Colorado Gives Day, go to