Register 2 ways
REGISTER FOR CLASSES ONLINE AND PAY ONLINE
1. Start here by adding your Fall 2016 Membership Fee to the cart.
2. Go to “Courses” and click on a class to review.
3. If you want to take that class, add it to your shopping cart (you must be looking at the class detail page to see the “Add to Cart” button}.
4. When you’re done adding courses to the cart, view your cart (click on the shopping cart icon).
5. Review your order, (you can add a donation at this time) and then “Proceed to Checkout”.
6. Fill out your billing information and “Proceed to PayPal” to make your payment.
7. Pay either with your credit card or your own PayPal account that you’ve already established. You don’t have to have a PayPal account to pay.
8. After you’ve paid, an email will go directly to your inbox with your receipt.
THE CLASSIC WAY
To register for courses:
1. Print and complete the Registration form.
2. Write a check for the total amount due.
3. Mail the Registration Form and check to the address shown on the form: The Academy, PO Box 3893, Greenwood Village, CO 80155.
The Academy does not have an office at Calvary Baptist Church.
Please note that there is a $10 processing fee for dropping or changing courses after they have started.
The Academy welcomes you to use your credits from last year’s classes for this term. For example, If you received a credit in Spring 2015, you may use it for Fall 2015 courses. Credits can be used for the next term only. If you have extenuating circumstances that will make this difficult, please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you.
If you want to take our courses but aren’t sure they fit into your budget, we encourage you to request a scholarship. It’s a simple and quick process. To request a scholarship:
1. Print and complete the Academy Scholarship Questionnaire.
2. Mail the Scholarship Form to the address shown on the form.
Questions? Leave a message at 303-770-0786.
We charge a $10 processing fee for dropping or changing courses AFTER YOUR CLASS STARTS. However, we are willing to work with you if circumstances beyond your control prevent you from taking a course. If you find this happens, please contact us. Contact
We want you to enjoy your classes at The Academy. If you find that a course did not live up to the course description or if you are otherwise dissatisfied with a course, please send us your comments. Feedback and Comments